(Frequently Asked Questions)
When is the office open?
The office which is located in the Clubhouse is currently open Monday and Fridays from 8 AM to Noon. On Wednesday, the office is open from 1-5 PM. Messages may be left at (541) 465-1419 or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Bennett Mgt. at (541) 485-6991 after hours and in an emergency.
What are the benefits of living at Island Lakes Condos?
- Great central location near bus line, fire station, restaurants, shopping, medical, River Bank Trail and Delta Ponds
- Clubhouse with WiFi, TV, kitchen and bath facilities
- Outdoor pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Spa (open year ‘round)
- Water features and fountains
- Beautiful, well-maintained grounds
- Abundance of flora and fauna
- Assigned covered parking
- Guest parking
- Irrigation water provided by private well
- 24-hour emergency service
What do monthly assessments (dues) include?
- Comcast Std. Definition Starter Video (ext. channels)
- Trash and recycling pickup (weekly)
- Water and sewer
- Common area maintenance
- Exterior building maintenance
- Office and property manager (Bennett Mgt.)
- Online billing portal (https://bennett.appfolio.com)
- Landscaping services (BMD Land Services)
- Maintenance of Pool & Spa
- HOA insurance (American Family Insurance)
- Some additional shared store rooms
- Electricity to common areas
- Security features
- HOA website (http://islandlakescondos.com)
Can I make online payments ?
Our property management company uses AppFolio to take online payments.
Who can become a “member” of the Website?
Any Island Lakes Homeowner or resident of Island Lakes may become a website ‘Member’. The password protected, members-only section contains information about the Association including the bylaws, financial reports, meeting minutes, newsletters, forms, and list of major projects.
To request membership press the “register” button at the bottom right corner of any page. Complete the requested information. A user name and password will be issued within twenty four hours.
There seems to be several different color schemes throughout the complex. Is there a long range plan?
Originally, all 19 units were painted one of several shades of grey. All doors were the same color of blue. In spring of 2009 the Board of Directors voted to change the color scheme over time. Currently we use Benjamin Moore Raccoon Hollow paint for most of the buildings. Doors can be painted any color that is on the approved list.